Therapeutic shoes prevent unnecessary injury and pain and help maintain active lifestyles.
The patient has diabetes and one or more of the following conditions:
• Previous amputation of the other foot, or part of either foot, or
• History of previous foot ulceration of either foot, or
• History of pre-ulcerative calluses of either foot, or
• Peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or
• Foot deformity of either foot, or
• Poor circulation in either foot
If you have a prescription for a particular type of footwear (e.g., shoes, inserts, modifications) Dr. Wolf is knowledgeable in fitting Diabetic and Orthopedic shoes and inserts. He carries a wide variety of styles and colors.